Saturday, August 10, 2013

CONTEMPORARY COMFORT LIVING + BEDROOM REVIEW



Hello, Simmers!

I'm Tazreen and welcome to my another The Sims 3 Store review.A few days ago I did a combined review and this one is also going to be a combined review as well.I'm reviewing two sets today - 1) Contemporary Comfort Living 2) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom. Both of the sets are usually the same but you need to buy them separately. You can also purchase the June 2011 compilation from The Sims 3 Store which includes both of the set and the price of the compilation is 2,450 Simpoints. The price of the Contemporary Comfort Living is 1,080 Simpoints. The price of the Bedroom set is on sale and it's only 312 Simpoints. The sale will end on 18th August 2013.


The Contemporary Comfort Living has one premium content - Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair. There is one build mode objects and 13 buy mode items. So, total there are 14 items.

The Contemporary Comfort Bedroom set does not have any premium content. 11 buy mode items are included with this set. There's one build mode objects.So the total is 12 items

I know this is a very old set. It was released on June 2011 and that is like 2 years ago, but this set is nice although it contains very less items. The Bedroom set contains only 12 items. The price is okay but only 12 items are included and it looks a bit dull. As i have mentioned, the Living set has 14 items but the couch and chair gives a nice, warm touch to any living room but the Bedroom set looks very plain.

PREMIUM CONTENT

Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair






The massage chair is available for individual purchase (400 Simpoints) It is usable by teen,young adult, adult and elder and the size of it is 2x1.  5 interactions are available when you click this content- Deluxe Foot Massage,Quick Foot Massage, Tinker,Sabotage and Sit. Keep in mind that your sim must have the Technophobe trait in order to make the Sabotage interaction available. Screenshot of the three main interactions:



Of course, there are 2 interactions left- Sabotage and Tinker but they are not that much important. Let's see how this content works. It's pretty much normal when your sim sits on the massage chair but still I'm showing it:



He sat as if it is a normal chair.So, now I'm going to click the "Deluxe Foot Massage" interaction and there you can see:




Aah, looks like he had so much comfort that he feel asleep!

The Deluxe Foot Massage lasts for like 2 minutes if you don't click the fast forward button! The Quick Massage lasts for like 35 seconds.Let's try out the quick massage:




Your sim will not sleep if the Quick Massage interaction is selected. Of course, your sim will have the following moodlets: Comfy, Tranquil, Relaxed, Entertained, Having a Blast and Anti- Technology if your sim has the Technophobe trait.

Sabotage:







Ouch! He had so much fun with this content that he destroyed it!, and the tinker interaction is simple so I'm not showing it. It just improves the item so not a biggi

Now I am going to post screenshots of the items included with the two sets.

SOME ROOMS I DECORATED

Contemporary Comfort Living:




Contemporary Comfort Bedroom :




I hope you liked my screenshots. This is just an example how the room looks like with this set. Everything you see in the pictures are included with both of the sets.

OBJECTS
CONTEMPORARY COMFORT LIVING














I am sorry for the second last picture. The price just popped up while I bought it. Now let us see the items that comes with the Bedroom set

OBJECTS
CONTEMPORARY COMFORT BEDROOM













That's it all for today, simmers! I want to write my opinions on this set once more. For the Living set I have no complaints but I have some for the Bedroom set- 1) Too less items 2) Almost looks like the base game items 3)Too much woody-stuff. So, out of 10 i'm giving the Living set 10 and the Bedroom set 8.5

Thank you all for reading my blog! I want to hear your comments. Write your comments in the comment section below or let me know on Twitter:https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim

No comments:

Post a Comment