Tuesday, August 13, 2013

JAZZ AGE LIVING ROOM + JAZZ AGE WEAR REVIEW (FULL SET)


Hello,Simmers!

I'm Tazreen. Today I'm going to review the Jazz Age set (Full set) This set contains items from Jazz Age Living Room and Jazz Age Wear. So, it looks like I'm doing a combined review. The price of this set is 1,900 Simpoints. You can also buy the February 2011 Compilation from The Sims 3 Store.It contains both Jazz Age Living Room and Jazz Age Wear. The price of February 2011 Compilation is 2,600 Simpoints.


No Premium content is included with these sets. There are 16 But Mode objects,2 Build Mode objects and 20 CAS items. So, altogether there are 38 items.

What I like about this set is it has the 20s glamour and luxury. As you can see the dresses and sofa looks luxurious. Perhaps if they added a premium content, this set would look more glamorous. As you can see on the picture, there is a mic. It would be great if it was a premium content or something. Sadly, the mic is only available for view.

I want you to look at some pictures i took using the stuff from this set:






I know my decorating skill is not that good but this set looks good if you set your light intensity to bright, specially during night, and the new lights that come with this set are very nice. I think enough objects are added with this set and the new hairs really gives your Sim the 20s touch. When this set was released, i thought there would be an exciting premium content but sadly no.

Let's get to the CAS stuffs now.The dresses for female Sims are stunning and stylish. There's only one skirt, they could add more skirts with ruffles! But I am happy that shoes are included for females this time. Shoes are rarely included in a set.The outfits for male Sims also has the 20s groove and style. I must say if you have The Sims 3 70s 80s & 90s Stuff, you already got the 20s stuff! It's pretty awesome to have nostalgic furniture and outfits. I highly recommend to buy the full set because it is no use to just buy the Jazz Age Wear when you don't have the Jazz Age Living.



See the dress on the picture above. It looks a bit dull but if you recolor it with different colors, it will looks pretty good.

This flapper dress will look good too if you recolor it:



I think i talked too much about the female CAS items. Let's talk about the male CAS items now!



Ooh this suit is very 20s, but that hairstyle doesn't suit him at all. Perhaps a hat would make him look groovy?

I don't want to talk about the furniture anymore cause I have already said my opinions about it, but I am going to show the furniture included with this set

BUY MODE/BUILD MODE OBJECTS 





















CAS ASSETS






















I know I post a lot of pictures and I write less, but I am trying to write more. So anyway,out of 10 I score this set 9.5 because no premium content is included, but overall i like this set!

Thanks for reading my blog! There might be a new Store set coming this Thursday but I am not sure. If a new set comes out this Thursday I'll review it but if by any chance, it doesn't come out which set do you want me to review? Yes, it's your turn to choose a set. Let me know in the comment section below or just tweet me: https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim

No comments:

Post a Comment