Monday, August 11, 2014

Goodbye The Sims 3 Store


 *caution* I may use the thank you word too much here ^ ^

It's hard to believe that The Sims 3 came to an end. I love the Store for their amazing hard work. Before, The Sims 3 was just a game but the Store made it a fun place! Thank you to the Store for their dedication and hard work. The Store is filled with so many amazing content that I can't choose a favourite! I love all of them!! Each of them adds a bit of flavour to my game and I'm thankful for everything the Store has done for us. It's also sad to hear that SimGuruCopeland is not a guru anymore :( Thank you to Copeland for all the funny, cute and beautiful premium content he made and of course, his hard work. It's hard to imagine my game without the Store.



I have a lot of memories from the Store content I have used but out of all those, one premium content I can't and never forget is the Milkin' it Dairy Corral. That PC was SO much fun that it got me obsessed with cows ever since August 31st, 2013 so I thank the Store for that too! Thank you again and again for all the amusing and beautiful memories!

Also, thank you SimGuruCopeland and SimGuruTatertot for making the Store a wonderful place and keep up with those awesome builds SimGuryKitty!

The MOOvement will go on, forever and always! 



No comments:

Post a Comment