Sunday, August 25, 2013

THE COFFEE BEAN HIPSTER LOFT REVIEW


Hello Simmers!

I am Tazreen. Welcome to my another review of the set Coffee Bean Hipster Loft. If I'm not mistaken,this set was released on July 2nd,2013.This set has a grungy and industrial-type look and the price of this set is 1,800 Simpoints.



As you know,no premium content is included with this set. There are 14 CAS items,15 Buy Mode objects and two build mode objects.So,total there are 31 objects included with this set.

This set mainly focuses on the industrial and urban look.The outfits that comes with it are really nice ones and the furniture are not bad too! It goes perfectly well with the Diesel Stuff Pack as both of them have the rough,grungy,stylish look.I really wanted this kind of set before this set was released and luckily my wish came true.I love the outfits for female that comes with this set because of the lofty look. It kind of reminds me of The Sims 2 Apartment Life to be honest. I'm glad the Store team did a set I really wished for!

I want to show you all a room I decorated using this set. I hope you like them.

ROOM DECORATED USING THIS SET








I am not good at decorating but I tried my best. As you can see, the effect of the lamp really brightens the room. My room looks a bit dull because I haven't set the intensity to bright. If you set it to bright,it really does look beautiful.and the windows have the industrial touch in it (which I really like).I think I have no complaints for the objects. They really fit well with the set. My favorite objects of this set are the lamps and the way they brighten the room! So, I have no complaints here.I decorated some rooms in Bridgeport the other day but I forgot to take pictures. This set really looks amazing in high rise buildings.

CAS

CAS items look fine to me. The outfits for male and female sims are good. No outfits for toddler,teen and children sims are included. I'm glad they didn't add any for toddlers and children because the industrial theme wouldn't suit them that much but I really wish they included some stuffs for teen sims. Some hairstyles and a few shirts would be nice too.The furniture part really impressed me but it came down a bit on the CAS part.Other than that everything looks fine to me. Anyways, below you can see the CAS items included with this set:

CAS ASSETS


















BUILD/BUY MODE OBJECTS



















This set is great because I love industrial kind of look. I love the buy mode objects,no complaints! The CAS stuffs look fine to me (hope they included some outfits for teens), love the outfits for male and female sims. So,out of 10 I'm going to give this set 9.5.

I hope you all enjoyed reading my blog/review. Feel free to leave a comment or you can just tweet me:https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim Feedback would be appreciated! Have an amazing day everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment