Saturday, August 17, 2013

Just an update.

Hello,Simmers!

First of all I want to thank you all for 500 pageviews on my blog! This is really astonishing,I thought it would never happen. Thank you all for reading my blogs/reviews! It really means so much to me!

So,my school's starting tomorrow and It would be kind of hard to find the time to publish new reviews and I won't be online that much. It would be difficult for me to manage two things at once but I'll publish new reviews whenever I find the right time (possibly Thursday or Friday) I won't be online on Twitter like before but it doesn't mean I"m going away forever!

Just wanted to thank you all for making my summer amazing! Please read my reviews if you like and I want to thank you all again for 500 pageviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment