Wednesday, September 11, 2013

FARM FRESH FOLK SET REVIEW



Hello Simmers!

Welcome to my another review of the Farm Fresh Folk set! This set was released last Thursday (5.9.13). I was quite busy to do a review of this set last week,sorry for the delay! Anyways,this set is focused on the farm theme. The Store has a lot of sets based on farm but this is a little different from the other ones. We will come to that later! This set is on sale right now (1,200 Simpoints) and the sale ends on 19th September,2013. The original price of this set is 1,400 Simpoints. In my opinion,the price looks fine for me.



One premium content is included with this set - COWS! Yes,cows. This is why this set is different than the other farm sets. There are 5 CAS items,14 Buy Mode objects (including the premium content) and 1 Build Mode object.

The fact that the Store team included cows with this set is not the only reason why this set is good! The woody and comfortable furniture are also a great addition to the Farm Folk Fresh set. CAS items are less. There are only two outfits for children,which disappointed me but apart from that,i love everything!

Below you can see a room I decorated using this set:





This is just an example how the furniture look like.As you can see,they have a woody touch in it and they are perfect for farm theme.My favorite is this lamp:



I recolored and changed its pattern a bit to give it a nice look. It looks very lovely! It's great to play with this set in Appaloosa Plains,Monte Vista or any other world as long as it's based on farm,just my opinion.

I can't wait to talk about the premium content! Below are all the information given about the new premium content,cows!

PREMIUM CONTENT

                                                Milkin' It Dairy Corral





Yes,COWS! They are finally here.I must say that the Milkin' It Dairy Corral is now my favorite premium content after The Hypnotizer. It is not available for individual purchase yet and usable by teen,young adult,adult and elder. Below you can see some interactions:



    
First of all let us try the "Get Milk" interaction:



It takes a short time to get the milk and the your sim will have a bottle of milk in his/her inventory.Your sim can also get soy milk:



This is just like the other interaction (Get Milk). Once your Sim get the milk,he/she will have a bottle of soy milk in their inventory.Your Sim can get milk from the cow after 1 hour (Sims time) which means that if your Sim gets milk for the first time,he/she will have to wait for 1 hour before getting milk again. It is shown below:



If your sim has two bottles of milk,your sim can turn the milk into cheese:





Yes,if you click that interaction the milk will automatically become a cheese.Your sim can also get milkshake from the cow,cool huh?





I hope you don't mind If i explain it by pictures! Cows need to eat too so let's see what my Sim is feeding it:





Oops the cow doesn't want to eat chocolate! Too bad!



But hey the cow likes to eat veggies! Now let's see Tic-Tac-Hoof!






In the end it was a draw! I really wished the cow won! AND OF COURSE THE COW TIPPING!



Beware,your sim might not be lucky and he/she might be hit back by the cow! Luckily,this cow is a little weak!

CAS ASSETS








BUILD/BUY MODE OBJECTS
















I love this set because there are cows in it! Haha just joking.I like the furniture and the CAS.It's much more different than other farm sets. I got no complaints for the premium content.So,out of 10 I'm scoring this set 10!

I hope you all enjoyed reading my blog/review.Feel free to comment or you can tweet me:https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim Feedback would be appreciated. Have an amazing day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment