Friday, August 16, 2013

DREAMS OF INDIA REVIEW


Hello,Simmers!

I am Tazreen. Welcome to my another The Sims 3 Store Review! Today I'm doing a review on the newest set called Dreams of India. It was released today and is packed with vibrant and colorful objects.The set is on sale right now and it's 1,350 Simpoints so go ahead, buy and download it. The sale will expire on 23rd August,2013.



No premium content is included with this set. There are 11 buy mode objects,3 build mode objects and 13 CAS items.So,total there are 27 items included with this set.

The Dreams of India set has the bright and colorful touch of India.Many different outfits are included with this set.The lights that come with this set are just wonderful! This set is quite similar to the India Inspirations set as both of them have the look of India. So if you have the India Inspirations set,your sims can experience the full Indian style.Let's look at some rooms I decorated with this new set!

ROOM DECORATED WITH DREAMS OF INDIA SET






As I have already mentioned on my past blogs,I am not that good at decorating but I took these pictures just to show you how the items look.You can see on the 4th screenshot that two different windows come with this set. The furniture are mostly focused on dining room. If you recolor them it would look beautiful. For example, these windows:



It would be better if you recolor them with some bright colors such as red,orange,green etc as India is a country filled with vibrant colors and I really like the partition.It has a glow in it and somehow brightens the room.

CAS

The CAS items look beautiful as usual.There's a turban for male sims, hair with bright accessories for female sims. This time the Store team included outfits for children but unfortunately,it's two only.I wish they added more outfits for children.No outfits are included for Toddlers,teens and elders.It's fine to me that the Store team didn't include items for toddlers because the Indian them wouldn't suit them at all but some outfits for teen sims would be better though. Teens are always left out in a set, but I can't disagree with the hair and outfits that came for Young Adults/Adults. There are two hairstyles for female sims and one hairstyle for male sims. Keep in mind that the two hairstyles are usable by teens.Below you can see some of then new CAS items:

I recolored them too to show the change.




*Also usable by teens






*Also usable by teens




*Also usable by teens
























BUILD/BUY MODE ITEMS

I have no complaints for the Build/Buy Mode items because they look so stunning and are absolutely breathtaking,I really like the partition. Below you can see the items from Build/Buy Mode included with this set.
















So this was all for today,I like this set. The price seems fine to me but the theme is repeated.As i have said before,there is also a set called India Inspirations,something different would be nice. The in-game items (Buy Mode and Build Mode) are good, I like the Buy Mode items but I wish some outfits for teen sims were included. So out of 10 I'm giving this set 8.


Thank you all for reading my blog! I want to hear your comments. Write your comments in the comment section below or let me know on Twitter:https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim

No comments:

Post a Comment