Saturday, October 5, 2013

ONE WITH NATURE REVIEW


Hey Simmers!

Welcome to my Review of the brand new set,One With Nature which was released 3rd October,2013.The original price of this set is 1,200 SimPoints and it's on sale right now,sale price is 975 SimPoints (sale ends on 11th October) It's a cozy little set. I had a great time reviewing it and at the same time playing with it! What I love about this set are the lighting and the new decoration. At first when the Store team showed a sneak peek of this set,I thought there won't be any CAS assets but I was wrong,there are CAS assets,too! I hope you enjoy my review!




This new set is focused on the nature. It has a mixture of both beauty and the green of the environment touch.It has a modern feeling in it as well.There's a new type of divider which I like the most,you can do so much with it! Many simmers had done many creative things using it. I don't actually remember who did it but they were truly amazing! Oh,and there's no premium content this time. We got 2 premium content with Midnight Hollow which was released last week. But simmers are always ready for more,aren't we? ;-) I'm glad we got something a bit different set this time. This set looks simple but amazing as well. The only disadvantage I can find about it is the bookshelf. It looks a bit dull to me but other than that i love this set! So,are you ready to see the CAS assets? I hope you are

CAS ASSETS

Welcome to my CAS part of the review! There are in total 12 CAS assets. The CAS assets,however don't please me. It has the lack of nature feeling. It makes me want to swim in Isla Paradiso though because they go well with the beach theme.Okay,enough of the negativeness.My sim,Karen is ready to experience the nature!

This outfit doesn't impress me.I recolored it but still it looks 'meh'



I think it's fine they included it for teens cause this outfit suits teen well


Whoops! Ignore the cow pattern haha. I think this pattern makes her look a bit pretty? If you use different types of patterns in this outfits,it might make it prettier. But this outfit is a 'no no' to adult sims.


I love this outfit too! Looks cozy and maybe this one fits well with nature?
You can recolor it to make it a bit more brightening.


Clark is ready to discover nature too! I think this outfit is fine. Looks cute on child sims



Aliena  is wearing a outfit with a vest. To be honest, at first I was searching through Swimwear for this asset.Silly me, but it looks like a swimwear. The green vest is hideous.However,recoloring always make outfits look prettier! You can find the recolor of it on the pictures below


Looks better than the previous one with the green vest. I love the pink,blue shade! So far,I love the recoloring the Store team did on this outfit except the previous one.





I love this coat,glad to see an asset for male sims! 



ROOM DECORATED USING THIS SET

I enjoyed decorating using the items from this set. They are just so lovely! Here are some examples:


I love the new vanity that comes with this set! It's simple but what can I say,simplicity is the best!


I love how the Store team made the set in this way: nature + a bit of nature. The coffee table is so lovely. I love the beautiful reflection of it.


Okay,so I talked about using the divider creatively? This is how I used,I tried my best but I don't think this is a creativity haha.


Please note that the rug is not included with this set

BUY MODE (NO BUILD MODE OBJECTS ARE INCLUDED WITH THIS SET)

To be honest,I really don't have any complaints for the buy mode objects. I think I complained a bit too much on the CAS assets. I really love how the Store team designed every concept of it. Below are the pictures of every buy mode items:

My favorite divider! You can use it in any way you like.












 Recolored the chair a bit. Changed it from dark to bright!




 
As i have mentioned before,the bookshelf looks a bit dull to me. But.....



Tada! Looks much more nice now! 



This is my favorite lighting! If you recolor it they are just wow! You can see it on the second picture. They look so beautiful after recoloring it. I love how to colour of the bulbs change.


OVERALL THINKING

So,i love this set. The CAS assets don't please me that much the buy mode objects are worth it. There are 3 different lighting that come with it and they are very nice. I know i recolored only one of them but you must try recoloring them if you buy this set. I'm giving this set 9.5/10 The CAS assets just made me a bit upset.


Thank you guys for reading my One with Nature! Feedback would be appreciated. Feel free to comment and have an amazing day!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links:

Email- tazreen_tasnim@yahoo.com
Twitter-https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim
Instagram-http://instagram.com/tazreeentasnim


No comments:

Post a Comment