Sunday, November 24, 2013

MOTHER RUSSIA REVIEW


Hello Simmers!

Welcome to the review of the brand new set, Mommy Russia! (yes,I call it mommy) which was released at The Sims 3 Store on 21st November,Thursday.The original price of this set is 1,900 SimPoints (it's on sale right now and sale price is 1,600 SimPoints until 12/03/13.For the first time ever,I am really in love with the CAS assets.Not only they have the Russian touch in it,they are nicely designed as well.I hope you enjoy the rest of my Review!



There are some amazing architectural pieces (roof decorations) which will allow you to create gorgeous-looking lots! I recommend to create a store with this set such as a toy store or any store you prefer if you have the Savvy's Seller's Collection from the store.Oh,and don't forget to turn on winter in your game,the roof decorations look amazing in snow! Al though there are less Buy mode objects,I think it was creative to put the architectural pieces.I'm kind of tired seeing the sofa,chairs and other stuff.I'm glad the Store made something different this time.There are no premium content included with this set.There are 20 CAS assets and 11 Buy/build mode objects.They didn't include any furniture in this set but if you have other sets such as Drifter's Desire,Morocco Mystique,you can make the room beautiful and the best thing is,The Store added clothing for the teens this time and they are no plain clothing but the sad part is there is only one for them.

CAS ASSETS

i must say,the CAS assets are the best we've got to far from the Store.The clothing for females are so well-designed.What upsets me is that there is only one CAS asset for teen sims but however there are several recolors of it. At least the Store added something for the teens this time! There are no clothing for toddlers but I think it isn't necessary cause if they included something for toddlers,it must have been outerwear and we got outerwear for toddlers in the previous set (Grandpa's Grove.)




I don't like the look of this outfit.It looks a bit ordinary but the patterns at the side are nice


I just LOVE this outfit for teens and the recolors are just aaahh! That stencil is the amazing thing ever and the fact that you can recolor it is just more AAAHH!





This printed pant is for teens.I have no complaints for this one!


I swear this is the funniest thing I've ever seen from the Store! I think I won't be using this that much in my game

However,I like this one! a bit of hair is showing on this one so this one is better than the dome-shaped one!


It goes well with all the outfits for men so no complaints! :-)


This is my favorite outfit from this set so far! I just love how it is designed and the recolors of it are perfectly done so 5 STARS!!





This one is enabled for teens also.So,same opinion. I love the rose stencil.





This one is just no. I think the red tights just doesn't match with the outfit.


I love the third recolor of this one! Really gives the Russian feel. Don't you think it has a bit Japanese touch in it too?





I love this one as well! Adding the robe was a great idea!


                       

                           

 This one is them most elegant,modern outfit.I give this 5 STARS!


Really gives the business and wintry feel! I love the different recolors of it.





Haha,no.Those designs downwards look a bit tacky :-( but the third and fourth recolor is awesome!





Great jacket for younger sims!




I love this boots! I think it will look awesome in winter


Not really a fan of studs and spikes,I feel bad for my Sims wearing it! Poor Mario! (No,he's not that Mario.)


 I think the Store worked hard on this one cause there are so many designs I can see! Great outfit for children!


BUY/BUILD MODE OBJECTS

As you can see,most of them are roof decorations,windows etc.
























A TOY STORE BUILT USING THIS SET

THE CANDYLICIOUS TOY STORE AND FURNITURE

Just to let you know that this is just an example.This lot isn't included with the set,I just built it for fun and to show you how the objects look :-) I know it doesn't look Russian but just wanted to try out something new with these objects.They do look well with the colorful walls.Sugary much? :-P






OVERALL THINKING

Even though this set contains less objects,I think these objects are different from any other Store content.The Buy/Build mode objects are great as well,I love the new roof decorations.Normally,I don't use them but I just couldn't resist this time! I love the CAS assets as well.However,there is only one clothing for teens which made me sad but apart from that,I loved everything.I had a great time reviewing this set.Score- 9.5/10.Kudos,The Store team!

I hope you enjoyed me review.Please feel free to comment! :-) Have a great day!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email- tazreen_tasnim@yahoo.com
Twitter- https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim
Instagram-http://instagram.com/tazreeentasnim

No comments:

Post a Comment