Monday, December 2, 2013

ASIAN FUSION + ZEN AGAIN REVIEW


你好 大家 ! (Hello everyone!)

Don't worry I won't write this review in Chinese!

And yes! This is a review of two old sets and also two of my favorite sets! I have been reviewing new sets recently but I'm back with some old sets! Oh,and this is a combined review. Asian Fusion is available for 1000 SimPoints and Zen Again is only 850 SimPoints. They were on sale some days ago,I forgot actually! I love Asian themed content from the Store so this is why I have chosen to review these sets.Both of the sets have the amazing,alluring Asian touch in it.I had a great time taking the screenshots and writing this review and I also hope you all enjoy the review as much as I enjoyed writing about it!



So,I'm dividing this review into two parts- 1) Asian Fusion review 2) Zen Again review.I don't want to mess it up altogether so this is why I divided into parts to make it easier for you all to read.

              ASIAN FUSION REVIEW



Well,I don't know if this set has a Japanese or Chinese feeling! I shall say this one looks completely Asian! There are 27 items included in this set,and there are no CAS assets.There's a lot of items which made me pretty happy and also the colour combination of the objects are mostly black and red.To say the truth,even it is an old set I still decorate my Sim's room with it because it is so attractive and it makes me feel like I'm in Shang Simla! Also,if you build a house with this set in Shang Simla it will completely match with the surroundings.So yeah,claps to the Store team. :-) I decorated this room (above) in Dragon Valley though.the only thing which is quite unattractive is the television,at first it looked like a box to me and there's also a potted cherry blossom which is displeasing.You will see later when I get to the Buy/Build mode part.Apart from that,this set is ravishing and exquisite! Let's go to the Buy/Build mode part,shall we?

BUY/BUILD MODE OBJECTS


















This is the flower I'm talking about.It doesn't look like a flower at all.It's looking like a flat surface. :-(










Oh,and here are some pictures of the room I decorate with every set as usual! These are just example so I hope you enjoy them! To be honest,I'm not good at decorating building and stuff like that but this time I'm very proud of myself hehe.What do you think? You can write your thoughts on the comment section below.






            ZEN AGAIN REVIEW




The Zen Again set is a pretty small set but I like it! It's available for 850 SimPoints and no CAS assets are included.There's great stuff added to it and gives the relaxing feeling.Personally,I don't like the end tables but i love the dresser! You can see on the picture above that I placed some flowers on the side.I love this.I expected more from this set,perhaps some CAS assets?

BUY/BUILD MODE OBJECTS


















OVERALL THINKING

So,I love everything that comes with the two sets but there are some things I'm unsatisfied with such as the Zen Again set contains too less items.If there were more items with it,it would have looked more Zen-y.Some CAS assets would have been nice too.Oh,and I have no complaints for the Asian Fusion except that flower I talked about.I love all the Asian items that come with and they are so well-designed.So,I'm thinking of giving these two sets 9/10 ! Again,kudos the Store team! ^^


Thank you guys for reading my Asian Fusion+Zen Again Review! Feedback would be appreciated.Also,If I've missed out something,please let me know! Feel free to comment and have an amazing day!!

Oh,and happy holidays!




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Links:

Email- tazreen_tasnim@yahoo.com
Twitter-https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim
Instagram-http://instagram.com/tazreeentasnim

No comments:

Post a Comment