Wednesday, December 11, 2013

FULL STORYBOOK SET REVIEW



                       

Hey guys!

I'm back today with another review! This is one of my favorite sets.Wait,I say every set is my favorite but this is one of the loveliest set I've ever seen! The price of the full set is 1,900 SimPoints.I think the price is right because 4 parts are included in this set: bedroom,bathroom,living room and dining room.That's a lot! So,the price seems okay to me.I shall be giving more information about this set in the next part! I hope you enjoy the rest of my Review! Cheers.

When I first,bought this set,I thought it would be a bit different,not fitting my needs but I guess I was a bit wrong about it! This set has a charming feel which gives a warm and fairytale touch to your Sim's home.I absolutely love it.This set includes 45 items (total.) There are 6 build mode items,two doors,one column and three windows,and there are no CAS assets. Oh,and I want to show you all some rooms I decorated using this set and wait till you see the changes!

I love the lighting that comes with this set and also the sofas.The warm touch of it made the room look a lot better.To be honest,It looks kind of Moroccan,especially the windows.I love the windows on the left,it is a nice open bay window and the designs are very pretty.

Living room












 Here's the bathroom.Actually I have something to say here.There aren't many items for the bathroom;this actually made me kinda upset.Some items for decor would have been okay too and I think we have seen this type of bathtub in the base game and other sets.On the other hand,the towel drying stand looks very pretty.

Bathroom





This is the bedroom.Sorry,I had to take the screenshot from the back side because there were no other way to take a photo of it. Removing the wall made the room look TOO bright! But you can see pretty much of it.I like the dresser,I won't mind to get that for my bedroom in real life. ;-) Please note that I used some items that are not included with this set such as the flowers and the TV.

Bedroom














This is just a small party area.I decorated this room just for fun. I like the posters, it would give your Sim the party feel if there's a party at their house and notice the sweet little bell on the wall? It kinda gives me the holidays feel.Also,the chairs look pretty nice to me.They have a creamy and soft touch; wait,I'm making it sound like food! 

Party Area














Alright,so this is the dining area.I'm not that much experienced at decorating and it needs more decorating to do. The problem was,there aren't many items for the dining area and I didn't want to add the items from other sets in there so it looks a little 'blah.' Nevertheless, I love the statue; it looks realistic and the structure is just fine but do remember the statue from Midnight Hollow? That was my favorite one! The statue from this set can't beat MH's one ya know. ;-)












I showed you some rooms I decorated using each part of the set: bedroom,living room,bathroom dining room and party area. (additional) I hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures as much as I loved decorating the rooms. If you have anything to say,please feel free to write them on the comment section. :-)

Let's proceed to the next part. Vrrooommm!!! (nevermind)

BUY/BUILD MODE OBJECTS

I love almost all the objects included in this set. They look somehow different to me (in a good way!) The fact that the Store team different kinds of doors,windows,arches etc made me happy because we get them rarely.The door come with one main door and one archway door.The archway design is a very simple design.The door has a nice open window.The dresser,sofa,bed and everything has the same design and I love the concept of them.The column is a wonderful addition to this set.I like the two curtains but they look a bit heavy and bulky but it fits with the theme.The lighting that comes with this set look simple but yet they go well with the set.Also,the mirror look awesome to me especially the large one; the small one looks kinda repeated. The items used for decoration looks good too! I've always loved the decor items from the Store. This is a cute little set which gives me a homey feeling! I love the end-tables included in this set,they look so much different as compared to other sets


























































OVERALL THOUGHTS

Though there are less items included in this set, I found some items very nice to decorate and I think the name "Storybook" fits well with the set because it is full of enchanting surprises! What made a bit upset is that there is not enough items included in this set.I wanted to see some CAS assets too but sadly there isn't any CAS assets. If there were some clothing and less items,it would have still satisfied me.Well,on the bright side I love the bright,alluring,magical and classical buy/build mode items. I love the bay windows and the designs of it.Thank you Store team for the hard work! So, I give this set 8/10.

Thanks guys for reading my review.As you all know, a new world called Roaring Heights is releasing at the Store on the 12th of December and of course there will be a review from me! If you guys don't know this yet, I'm also a Store Reviewer over at Beyond Sims! I normally post reviews of new sets there. It might take some time to post my Roaring Heights review but I'll surely do a review of it.

Do you have any questions or feedback? If so please post a comment! Also if you have any tips for me to improve my blogs/reviews please do tell!

Have a great day everyone! Keep an eye out for my Roaring Heights review!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Links

Email- tazreen_tasnim@yahoo.com
Twitter-https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim

Instagram-http://instagram.com/tazreeentasnim




No comments:

Post a Comment