Saturday, March 8, 2014

BOHEMIAN GARDEN SET REVIEW


Hey everyone!

I hope you all are fine. Today I'm super excited to review the latest set, Bohemian Garden which was released on the Store on March 7th. I hope you all enjoy the rest of my review!

Everyone was expecting the set to be released on Thursday but due to some technical difficulties, the Store released the set next day (March 7th) It was a bit disappointing the waiting really paid off! This set has a lot of stuff which I'll be using most of time time. There are some cool harvestables included which I shall be talking about a bit later in my review.

The original price of this set is 1,700 SimPoints. It's on sale right now (1,450 SimPoints till 3.11.14) so be sure to get! This set really impressed me this time. There is one premium content included- Bohemian Fruits & Nuts but actually..... there's 8! Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, pears, cocoa beans for chocolates and the 8th one is pecan! I don't like berries but what the hell?! I want them for my Sims and every little things matter in The Sims! 

There are 24 items included and 10 CAS assets. The CAS assets are pretty much awesome. It suits very well and they look very different from the past sets which I found unique. The gazebo, the hanging chair are beyond words! And did I mention that you can recolour the wildflowers?! This is another fantastic or should I say simtastic addition to the set! They look very lovely when you recolour them and I think it was a great idea to do this. The gazebo is not just a normal gazebo, there are some leaves on the side of it which I found nice. If you have the hanging wall flower from the Store (I forgot the name) you can use moveobjects and place it on the side of the gazebo.

Let me show you guys the stuff which comes with this set!

BOHEMIAN GARDEN

First of all, here's a garden I made using this set!




It's just an example. But I hoped you liked the decoration and all that stuff! Those wildflowers and that chair....aahhh I love it! Please note that I used move objects on cheat to place it but it can be placed almost everywhere. I love the wedding arch, it goes well with the set and I just love the woody touch of i!

Here are all the Buy/Build mode items that comes with this set:


I love those cute chairs! I remember when SimGuruCopeland said that he loved the chairs that come with the March set. I was surprised and thought 'chairs?' But now I really like the chairs!  The wildflowers are my favourite.  There are so many things you can do with these items, I can think of so many already! Can't wait to see what the community does with it. The whole theme is just perfect. I have never been so in love with a set but ya know this set can't top the Farm Fresh Folk set ;-)

Look at the recolouring! These flowers look so pretty! I absolutely love them and I have no doubts <3 br="">






So let's see the new premium content, shall we!!

BOHEMIAN FRUITS & NUTS

 

So, there's one premium content with 8 harvestables! You can get them from buydebug easily and start planting them! The reason why I got this set is because of the harvestables! This premium content is not available for individual item. For all those simmers who like gardening, I say this is the best set! I like gardening in The Sims 3 and these 8 new harvestables make gardening more fun! This is a premium content with 8 things in it! Quite twisted but I love it. Not to mention that you can make nectar, pancakes and other things with these harvestables. But there's no difference. They look the same. I made my Sim make pancake with the cocoa and it looked the same in appearance.But who looks at appearance? It's the gameplay that matters. Please note that there are no recipes just a new flavour to the same recipe.

Here are the harvestables:



Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, pears, cocoa beans and pecan all in one! Now I can create the garden of my dream! Oh, any they work like normal harvestables you plant.

CAS ASSETS

Although the CAS items are less, I actually like them. There are no items for male but I think It's not necessary. I really like the boots and the dress that comes with it. It looks so rad and snazzy!! And I might use these outfits for my Sims a lot!






























OVERALL REVIEW

Nope! I don't have any complaints about this set ^.^ I really love the new items and the idea of harvestables is genius! The fact that you can recolour the flowers is awesome. Really creative ideas. Not to mention the beautiful outfits! They not only go well with the set buy you can use them for different purposes too. I love the hanging chairs and the design of it is beautiful too. The wedding arch is nice with leaves on their side. You can use the harvestables for various purposes, from making your garden beautiful to increaing your gardening skill and so much more. Thank you to the Store team! <3 span="">

Thank you very much for reading my review! Let me know about it on the comment section below!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Links:

Email- tazreen_tasnim@yahoo.com
Twitter-https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim
Instagram-http://instagram.com/tazreeentasnim

No comments:

Post a Comment