Saturday, March 22, 2014

FULL REGAL LIVING SET REVIEW


                                                    

Whee! I'm excited to review an old set! It has been a while since I did reviews of any old Store sets but I'm too excited to review the set, Regal Living today! I hope you guys enjoy my review!! (I'm sorry If I use too many exclamation marks ^ ^)

 Description

The Regal Living set is one of my favorite sets from the Store. I like the gorgeous objects that comes with it. I love the royal and simple touch of it. I was so impressed by this set that I built a whole house with it just to show you all! A lot of objects are included in this set and I'm excited to show you all the things! I'm not sure when this set released but it looks like it has been a long time but It's still my favourite and as they say, old is gold!

Alright, now to the real thing! The price of the whole set is 1,390 Simpoints and it's not on sale right now. There are 41 items included with this set. You can build a whole house with it because this set has doors, windows, gates and so much more! This set usually focuses on building actually as it doesn't have any CAS items. I had a fantastic time building a house with this set. To say the truth, I don't actually build houses in Sims but It was surely an enjoyable experience to build one.

Notice that most of the buy mode items are olive green? That's the thing I love the most. It fits with the royal theme and I love the elegant touch. To say the truth, I would have preferred more items for the bathroom and kitchen. Other than that, everything suits my need! The new fireplace is my favourite!

I'm dividing this review into some parts to make it easier to read:
  •  Description
  • Additional Stuff
  • Build/Buy Mode Objects
  • Overall Thinking
So, I described in short the whole set. Do you guys agree with my opinion? Let me know in the comments!!

Now, let's see some examples :-)

Examples 


 So, this is a house I built using this set. I know It doesn't looks regal and royal in any way but the inside of it has a royal look. Here are they!

This is the living room. As you can see, I used the gorgeous curtains and the elegant lounge chair on the other side. In the centre, I used the fireplace and that rug isn't included with the set. I just felt like using it :-)



Here's the bedroom upstairs! The bedroom is actually kinda small but overall the bright and colourful objects made the room pretty! The bed is just beautiful and did I mention how much I like the lamp?! At first I thought the lamp would be pretty tall to place it on the end table but it just fits perfectly and there's also some luggage on the floor. Looks like a great stuff for decorating!


This is the bedroom downstairs. Please note that those flowers are not included with this set. I like the round shaped mirror. I think it was really a good idea: gold + green! Love the colour combinations of this set. I also love the sofa but the flat surface of it might not be a very relaxing sofa for Sims to sit haha.


And..... this is the dining room. It's a simple dining room I did :-) As you can see, there are two types of mirror that comes with this set. Hmm I can't choose! Both of them have great designs but to be honest, I like the circle shaped one!


Did you like the lot I made? :-) I tried my best to create it and remember I'm not a builder haha. I created this out of my imagination, just the way I liked! People asked me on Twitter to put it up on the Exchange but unfortunately I can never upload my lots to the Exchange due to connectivity problems :-( By the way, I hope you liked the way I showed you all the objects!

Buy/Build Mode Objects

Say goodbye to the old and tedious method of scrolling (only for this review :P) ! Instead of scrolling, I've decided to make things easier a bit. I've placed all the objects of the set in one picture. Most of them didn't fit in one picture so I had to take 4 pictures.

The first picture are of objects. Hmm which one I like?! All of them except that funny looking bathtub! In the 2nd picture you can see that there are gates and fences with 5 colours. Great idea for matching them together! The doors and arches are my favourite too! Love that warm peach and white colour combination. However, the single bed on the left don't look very appealing as we have seen it in the past sets but the one in the right is very nice. Can you spot the washstand in the first picture just beside the dresser? The Store team placed a pitcher and a bowl and it's very pretty!









Overall thinking

If you like regal objects with an elegant look, I say go with this set! If the price is too much for you, then you can buy them individually! The Kitchen and Bathroom doesn't have many items so no need to buy the whole set in my opinion. You can buy the other three individually. It's your choice :-) By the way, I love the objects (which I said thousand times) because of their colours and the way they are designed is beyond amazing. Not a fan of building but from my point of view, you can do many things with this set like building a beautiful community lot! There are some pretty doors too! The theme of the whole theme is very pretty. There are so many royal themed sets like Glitter and Glam and there is another one (forgot the name) but each of them are different in their own way and that is why i chose this set as my favourite. So, If you love these type of objects then you may like this set.


Thanks for reading my review! Did you like my review? Do you have anything to say regarding this set? Just let me know in the comments! Much love!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links:

Email- tazreen_tasnim@yahoo.com
Twitter-https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim
Instagram-http://instagram.com/tazreeentasnim

No comments:

Post a Comment