Saturday, March 29, 2014

Featured Look Review: Villa Paraíso



Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing great! Today I'm here to review the latest Featured set. I don't usually review Featured sets but I couldn't resist doing a review of this one! The Store is releasing sets like this nowadays. Actually they are a combination of some selected items. Looks like this is my first featured looks review! It comes with a beautiful lot and this is why I'm excited to do this review!! As most of the items are included in other sets, this review is going to be a bit short. Hope you enjoy the rest of my review!

DESCRIPTION + DETAILS

This Featured sets comes with 41 items which have been added from other sets. The price of this set is 2925 SimPoints and currently not on sale. The venue is absolutely stunning and this set is a part of Complete-Your-Set too. 

This is a 30x30 lot and is a residential lot (YES! Your Sim can live there) The price of this lot in-game is 320,139 Simoleons. This lot is gorgeous and has a beautiful pool. I am a noob at making pool and I've never seen such a beautifully made swimming pool. This venue has balconies all over it and also fit for a large group of family. Love how they used the doors and windows from the Hacienda Luxury set. Most of the objects are from other sets and they are recolured. I placed this venue in Isla Paradiso and It looked BEYOND AMAZING! Didn't suit well in Bridgeport though haha. This include objects from other sets such as: Hacienda Luxury, Live,Laugh Love, Bohemian Garden, Loads of Laundry, Dreams of India, Nautical Living, Vineyard Villa Furnishing and couple of other sets. This venue has a stunning outdoor area. The rooms upstairs has a few bedrooms, a little area for painting, room for toddlers, balconies and so much more. I really don't build so I'm happy to have this beautiful lot! This lot will look amazing in Sunlit Tides too!

Here are some screenshots I took:



















Beautiful isn't it? Here are all the objects that come with this Featured Set:


The Pampered Pedro=100 Simpoints
The Don Pedro Bookshelf= 75 Simpoints
Velvet Seclusion= 75 Simpoints
Pedro Estate Door I = 100 Simpoints
Pedro Estate Arch I = 75 Simpoints
Pedro Estate Door II = 100 Simpoints
Pedro Estate Arch II = 75 Simpoints
The Don Pedro Dresser= 75 Simpoints
Pedro Estate Chandelier= 25 Simpoints
Miguel Mallari Especiale= 100 Simpoints
Pedro Estate Window= 100 Simpoints
The Royales Window= 100 Simpoints
Double Door Castle Arch I by Castle Kits, Inc. (Complete Castle Kit)= 75 Simpoints

Shades of Grass (Sun, Surf, & Sand - Sleep)= 25 Simpoints
Fairy Vine Wall Sculpture (Faire Folk Outdoors)= 25 Simpoints
Getaway Beach Chair (Island Villa)= 58 Simpoints
Bayside Hamper (Loads of Laundry)= 75 Simpoints
Bayside Washer (Loads of Laundry)= 200 Simpoints
Bayside Dryer (Loads of Laundry)= 200 Simpoints
Weezul's Wicker Chair (Frontier Finds)= 100 Simpoints
The Dramatic Palm (Jazz Age Living Room)= 25 Simpoints
Vineyard Vittles Dining Table (Mediterranean Kitchen and Dining)= 100 Simpoints
Vineyard Rustica Countertop (Mediterranean Kitchen and Dining)= 100 Simpoints
Vineyard Villa Bookcase (Vineyard Villa Furnishings)= 100 Simpoints
Villa Trellis End Table (Vineyard Villa Furnishings)= 50 Simpoints
Banarasi Plush Coffee Table (India Inspirations Collection)= 50 Simpoints
Mughal Arch Small Mirror (India Inspirations Collection)= 50 Simpoints
Desert Oasis Floral Vase (Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining)= 25 Simpoints
Porridge Prep Wall Shelf (Once Upon A Time Cottage= 25 Simpoints
Doric Column Fence (Live, Laugh, Love)= 25 Simpoints
Blooming Garden (Live, Laugh, Love)= 25 Simpoints
Descend From Above Staircase (Live, Laugh, Love)= 100 Simpoints
Rust and Candles Ceiling Light (Nautical Living)= 50 Simpoints
Bangalor High-back Chair (Dreams of India)= 100 Simpoints
Bangalor Brass Light (Dreams of India)= 50 Simpoints
Mughal Window (Dreams of India)= 100 Simpoints
One Love Rose in Vase (Bohemian Garden)= 25 Simpoints
Lantern of Morocco (Morocco Mystique) = 25 Simpoints
Moroccan Oasis Fountain (Morocco Mystique)= 25 Simpoints
Desert Dynasty Coffee Table (Morocco Mystique)= 50 Simpoints
Cleo Couture Scone (Morocco Mystique)= 25 Simpoints
Looks TOO pricey isn't it? I'm very disappointed about the price. If you own all the items from this set, It seems quite stupid to pay that amount of money for it. However, I'm a little glad that it's added to CYS. As I have mentioned, the venue is very beautiful and many simmers want to buy it. I'm hoping they reduce the price to 1,600 or 1,700. I would be really happy if they lower down the price.

I hope you guys don't mind me for not uploading the picture of the objects individually. They are already included in other sets so I thought just to write down their names and the price and which set they belong to. 
OVERALL THINKING

The price is just a big no-no. I would have preferred discount for this set. This Featured Set contains items from different sets which already exists. Why pay a huge price for them when you have all or some of it? I love playing with Featured sets but the price made me and many simmers disappointed. The lot is absolutely amazing. It has a beautiful outdoor area and a perfect place for a family to live. It has balconies surrounding all over upstairs and decorated perfectly. I adore lots which are beautifully decorated so thumbs up for this one! I like the idea of the whole Featured set and recoluring them to fit with the lot was a fine idea too. I loved how the Store used objects from a lot of different sets and turning them into a huge lot packed with beautiful objects. Despite the pricing, I love EVERYTHING that is included in this lot. I don't only love the lot. The items are recoloured perfectly. Despite the pricing, I would LOVE lots to be included in the future Featured sets and to make the price fit and affordable. So, the score is- 7/10
Thank you so much for reading my review. I hope you enjoyed me review as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to let me know in the comments!
------------------------------------------------------------
Links:

Email- tazreen_tasnim@yahoo.com
Twitter-https://twitter.com/tazreentasnim
Instagram-http://instagram.com/tazreeentasnim
 


No comments:

Post a Comment